Okay, the online image generators are so much fun...once I can figure out how to use them! It's fun to make your own captions for photos, especially if it adds to the hilarity of the photo itself. I hadn't realized that the ALA website had anything like that on there. So I played around and here is my Read poster:
No that's not my dog...I just found the picture somewhere and thought it was adorable.
3 comments:
If you enjoy reading fantasy novels, may I suggest one to try?
"Outcasts Of Skagaray" is an action fantasy adventure which you can preview free by reading the sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au My blog, if you feel like visiting, is http://threeswans.blogspot.com I would be delighted if you read the book and enjoyed it. Whatever happens, best wishes from one book-
lover to another.
That picture is so cute!
www.ImageGenerator.org has thousands of online image makers to play with. Create pics with your text, digital photos or live webcam!
Post a Comment